- Job Ref: Create1
- Job Location: Yorkshire Humber & Northwest
- Salary: £24000
- Previous experience and attainment of industry specific qualifications such as Level 5 or 7 ILM/CMI is essential
- Ideally you will come from a training/assessor background. Desirable would also be TAQA / CAVA or equivalent
- English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills at Level 2 or Higher is essential for this role
- As a minimum you must have 3 years occupational/sector experience within Leadership and Management
Working Hours - Full Time - Monday - Friday
Salary - £24000
Interested candidates should apply online by completing the form below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.