- Job Ref: SK44
- Job Location: Wakefield
- Salary: £3.50 per hour, Apprenticeship Wage
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Passing telephone messages on to the correct member of staff
- Data inputting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Responding or forwarding emails to the relevant people
- Deal with post on a daily basis
- Reliable, honest, attention to detail
- Confident, clear telephone manner
- High levels of initiative, attitude and enthusiasm
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5.30pm, on average 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £3.50 per hour, Apprenticeship Wage
Interested candidates should apply online by completing the form below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.