- Job Ref: SK45
- Job Location: Leeds
- Salary: Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
- Administer sales and hires through the set procedures of the company
- Taking sale and hire orders from clients via telephone
- Organising deliveries and collections of equipment
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
- A* - C GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- IT literate – confidence use of various systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Drive, enthusiasm and intelligence
- Good communication skills
- Quick to learn
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - 8 Hours per day, Monday to Friday between 7.30am – 5.30pm
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online by completing the form below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.