- Job Ref: CSSK104
- Job Location: Derbyshire
- Salary: Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
- General Administrative duties to including filing, photocopying and scanning
- Producing letters
- Attending business meetings with the Manager to take notes.
- Assisting with client quotes
- Telephoning suppliers for price comparisons
- Checking Health and Safety paperwork
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries
- Daily use of a computer and other office equipment
- Producing reports
- Sending emails
- Reception duties– meeting and greeting visitors
- Working to set deadlines
- Assisting with preparing tender documents
- To plan meetings for the manager
- To become confident in using all IT Systems
- Reliable, honest, attention to detail
- Confident, clear telephone manner
- High levels of initiative, attitude and enthusiasm
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Monday – Friday, 9am – 3.30pm
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online by completing the form below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.