- Job Ref: SK47
- Job Location: Leeds
- Salary: Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
- General Admin: Telephone and email enquiries, online booking system management ,meet & greet visitors, process incoming post, arrange collections and deliveries, scanning and filing of documents, hard copy filing of documents, update company documents e.g. staff handbook, H&S assessments, company policies and procedures, confidentiality agreements.
- Finance & Purchasing: Process purchase orders through an process purchase invoices , insurance renewals, and payroll.
- HR: Process HR documents, update personnel files / training folders, assist with recruitment process – post vacancies, organise CV’s, control paperwork, arrange interviews,organise events, conferences, meetings, catering, repairs and maintenance.
- Marketing: Website and social media updates.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- To understand and meet agreed deadlines
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Well presented, good time keeping
- Able to maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Wednesday and Thursday 12.00 to 7.30 pm , Friday 11.30 to 7.30 pm
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online by completing the form below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.